Tuesday, 12 February 2013
What are the haps, my sexy friends?
It feels like forever since I blogged, but obviously this is not true. Still, it's been long enough! Here are some things I've done in my blog-absence.
1. Spring-cleaned the house. OMFG, I hated it. We bagged up a ton of clothes for charity, threw out loads of stuff, cleaned ALL the things (we even hoovered under the sofa), sorted Mt. Laundry into manageable piles, scrubbed that space behind the toilet that's really hard to get to, and made some proper space for my perfume supplies. It was horrible and I want to move house immediately so I never have to clean this house again.
2. Got an ergonomic keyboard for work, which has made a massive difference to my RSI problems. I'm still not back on the writing schedule I want to be on, but my pain levels are back down to almost normal (as in, "the level of pain I am accustomed to" rather than "no pain at all") so hopefully I'll be back to business soon. I've squeaked my way to 50k on Descent and now hope to have the first draft done early-to-mid March.
3. Made plans for opening Common Brimstone this month. I'm tentatively setting the date for 22nd February. The opening range of perfume oils is ready to go and I have plenty of ideas for more to add!
4. Discovered I don't hate Guild Wars 2 as previously suspected.
5. All in all, despite not getting as much writing does as I want to, I'm feeling very productive and creative at the moment. So in the spirit of Year of the Unicorn, here's a baby unicorn!